Monday 27 April 2015

Greetings, steampunk stuff and Batman


Hi I enjoy playing with Lego and will put some of the results on this blog.
Along with some drawing maybe now I say maybe because I'm not a great artist and I rarely draw these days.


So this steampunk car was a first for me but it turned out fairely good by my standards.

 The functions include spining wheels and a machine gun on the back that can be aimed vertically and horizontily.



This Bat  tank  thing was built almost entirrely out of pieces from one of my DC Super Heroes sets.



It was fun to build behind the cab the top layers are made mostly of plates.

The functions include flip out flick missiles and turning wheels (it seems I spend  a bit more time on detail than function.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?